Privacy Policy

Monday, March 14, 2011

Well this sucks

Found out i failed my math midterm go me! well if i fail this math class i am fucked beyond belief for getting my degree since i will be kicked out of school for it. I am already on academic probation since i failed the same class last semester. I will have to also put the contest on hold due to Finacial reasons I am sorry to those that have already entered. These circumstances are beyond my control at this moment. I have been reading alot lately mainly the Temeraire series that is based in an alternate timeline where dragons are alive. It takes place back in the Napoleon era. I found it to be an awesome read that keeps me entertained for hours. I have read each book the day i got it having to make multiple trips to  Barnes and Noble. The series has 6 books currently starting with His Majesty's Dragon. If you enjoy reading you should look it up well that is it for now sorry about me not posting lately.

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the Temeraire series, but dragons around during the Napoleonic war sounds interesting as eff!

    Is there anyway you can get a tutor for that math class? With as much money being shelled out to the college, I would think that they would at least have the room for opportunities like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read math books instead of Temeraire, so you don't fail?

    What math class? I used to tutor math, so maybe I can comment you a few tips and tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry to hear that. Can you take summer class for it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks about your exam. I remember having problems with Calculus in school, but never that bad. Good luck, and hit the calc books instead of the dragon books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your degree is first. hope you don´t get kicked out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have never been good at match. which sucks. i always said when will i use this. now that i am adult. i use everyday and wish i knew more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jeez sorry to hear about the midterm. what 'share' widget are you using?

    ReplyDelete